Personal Information Protection Policy
HIROFOODS CO., LTD (Hereafter referred as “our company”) commits to protect your privacy by setting forth the Personal Information Protection Policy, so that our customers can use this website safely.
Effective Date: June 16, 2011
Last revised: June 16, 2011
- １．Acquisition of Personal Information
- Our company commits to obtain personal information in a proper manner and not through any fraudulent act.
- ２．Use of Personal Information
- Our company will use personal information for the purposes listed below.
We will require your consent for the use of your personal information, unless otherwise specified below.
- To conduct our standard business operations.
- To provide a rapid response to customer inquiries and to carry out a quick implementation of service.
- ３．Secure management of Personal Information
- In managing personal information, we will make efforts to take all necessary and proper measure to prevent leakage or loss, and to prevent damage to the security of your information.
- ４．Entrustment of Personal Information
- When entrusting an authorized third-party contractor to handle all or part of your personal information, we commit to conduct a rigorous investigation of such third party and shall carry out necessary and appropriate supervision for the safe management of outsourced personal information.
- ５．Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- Our company shall not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining your consent in advance, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- ６．Disclosure, Correction, etc. of Personal Information
- Responses to requests for the release of personal information held by HIROFOODS CO., LDT, from the applicant shall be disclosed promptly.
However, if we are unable to confirm applicant’s identity, we cannot disclose personal information.
If there are errors in personal information held by HIROFOODS CO., LTD, and the customer requests correction, addition, or deletion, we will promptly validate your identity and make such changes as requested, to the extent possible.
However, if we are unable to confirm applicant’s identity, we cannot comply with such request.
If you have any request above or inquiry about our handling of personal information, please feel free to contact us at the following.
- Contact: HIROFOODS CO., LTD
Telephone number: [ 017-775-6075 (Monday through Friday 9;00 – 17;00)]
- ７．Revising Policy
- The contents of this policy are subject to change.
The binding version of this Personal Information Protection Policy is the Japanese version.